Terms & Conditions
- Babysitting for up to 4 children per Angel with only 2 children allowed to be under the age of 2 per booking. KOZZI KIDS BABYSITTING can provide outdoor play with the children but cannot provide ski or bike lessons at Thredbo Resort or Perisher Resort. A Family Information & Consent Form must be completed prior to the start time of the booking. For multi-day bookings only one form is required. For repeat bookings only one consent form is required. The form is required to be updated if your circumstances change and personal details need to be updated.
All bookings are to be made only via KOZZI KIDS BABYSITTING, not through your Angel direct.
- The Client understands that KOZZI KIDS BABYSITTING has taken necessary steps to make sure all Angels have experience or qualifications as well as a Working With Children’s Check, a current first aid certificate, and have been personally interviewed by Dannielle French.
IN CONSIDERATION OF COVID-19
- The current COVID-19 situation KOZZI KIDS BABYSITTING will be compliant with all COVID-19 guidelines provided by the NSW Government.
- KOZZI KIDS BABYSITTING will charge the Client a flat rate fee of $45 AUD per hour for babysitting up to 2 children, thereafter a fee of $5 AUD per hour per child will be charged with a maximum of 4 children per booking. A 50% deposit is required to secure a booking and full payment for the booking must be made prior to the booking start time.
- All payments are to be made into the KOZZI KIDS BABYSITTING account not direct to your Angel.
- KOZZI KIDS BABYSITTING agrees that they will not disclose, reveal, report or use, for any reason, any confidential information provided by the Client. All written and oral information and material disclosed or provided by the Client to KOZZI KIDS BABYSITTING under this agreement is Confidential Information regardless of whether it was provided before or after the date of this Agreement.
- A 100% refund will be given if the booking is cancelled 1 week prior to the start date. A 50% refund will be given if the booking is cancelled within 7 days of the start date. 100% of the booking cost will be charged if a cancellation is made 24hrs prior to the start time.
- All toys, food, nappies art supplies, books, sporting equipment or anything else required for the day/night booking, must be provided by the Client.
- Any medication required for your child must be administered by the Client. If there is a situation where the child being looked after requires medication during the time of care, a consent form stating the carer can administer this medication will be necessary.
- KOZZI KIDS BABYSITTING accepts no responsibility for any damage, injury expense or loss caused by our Angels assigned to the Client by KOZZI KIDS BABYSITTING.